Your business can’t afford to take a “snow day” when the weather gets ugly and your driveways, walkways or parking lots turn to snow, slush and ice.
Booking snow removal early into the fall months can prepare you for the winter season.
From November to April, DLE Property Maintenance in Barrie, Ontario offers a comprehensive range of commercial property services that include snow plowing, snow removal, ice maintenance (salting and sanding), and on- or off-site snow relocation. Plus, you’ll feel confident knowing DLE Property Maintenance takes proactive steps to ensure the high safety and workmanship standards that your business demands.
Want 7 great reasons to make the switch to DLE Property Maintenance this winter?
- 24-hours a day, 7-days a week service to make sure the job is done quickly and professionally.
- Well maintained, modern snow clearing equipment.
- In-house ice melting supply in case of shortages elsewhere during the winter.
- Versatile staff of full- and part-time employees to make sure the work gets done, whether winter lasts a week or seven months!
- Highly trained employees who undergo extensive training, including Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), before they even set foot on your commercial property.
- Full-time managers who check on your commercial property even on days when it isn’t snowing.
- Fully insured with $5 million of liability insurance coverage
DLE Property Maintenance is also environmentally accountable in the choice and use of de-icing products. Their highly trained staff will use the appropriate amount and type of ice melting products to ensure maximum effectiveness and minimize waste, while ensuring your commercial property is safe for your customers, staff and the environment.
If you need snow removal and ice management services for your commercial property in Simcoe County, call DLE Property Maintenance at 705-792-2382 today for a free quote, free consultation or to arrange an on-site visit before the snow flies